Actress, Yetunde Bakare Narrowly Escapes Fire Accident


Nollywood actress, Yetunde Bakare narrowly escaped a fire at her Lagos State flat on Thursday, April 6. 

The actress shared details of the incident via her Instagram page, stating that her 25 liter petrol keg caught fire.


Yetunde Bakare thanked God that no lives were lost and that the fire did not destroy the entire structure. She wrote:

How do people make videos when they are under pressure? My 25 liters petrol key caught fire in my presence and it was spreading with speed. Gooooossssh I’m still shaking but I’m absolutely grateful the whole house didn’t go up in flames.

I’ve never been this scared in a very long time the more we pour water the bigger the flame but God came through!!!! I see you GOD

My Neighbor’s window and DSTV dish burnt but that’s a minor thing because where I wan see money if the whole house got burnt.”

Article Bottom