Stephanie Otobo, Apostle Johnson Suleman’s rumored girlfriend, gives details about their relationship.
Kimora, who allegedly works as a stripper in Canada, disclosed some surprising details regarding Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide’s General Overseer after being released from Kirikiri Prisons.
As reported by Pulseng.com below are 9 chilling revelations Stephanie Otobo aka Kimora made about their affair that are surprising.
- Stephanie Otobo says his manhood is average: Well…it’s not very small, it’s an average size,” Ms. Otobo said.
- She says Apostle Suleiman sent her lots of money: According to her, ApostleSuleiman spent at least 8000 Euros, including the proceeds from a crusade. He gave the money from the crusade to prove his love for her.
- He took her to New York and they saw a lot in Nigeria:In Nigeria, they stayed at Protea Hotel, Ikeja, and other places.
- Kimora says Apostle Suleiman gave her a substance that aborted their baby and almost killed her:
“He gave me substance to drink after I got pregnant. He gave me substance to drink and I started bleeding, stooling blood. for over one year. It almost cost me my life.
“I was bleeding for so long, I was so scared and I lost the baby. So that was an abortion from a pastor, an Apostle,” she said.
- Otobo says the Man of God told her that his wife no longer sleeps with her.
- She says they had a lot of sex: She said: “Most of the time we spend together, we have sex.”
- He asked for a threesome but she refused because she does not like women touching her:She said: “He told me he did it with his ex-girlfriends, that I was the only one, that it is very rude that I can’t do that with him.”
- Stephanie says Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke, is the cleric’s ex-girlfriend: “He told me his ex-girlfriend is some actress girl,” she said.
- She says he is good in bed: In her words,“He’s very good (in bed), he likes to end it off on the back, on your back all the time, I don’t know why.