Iyabo Ojo isn’t just a successful Yoruba actress and producer, but also a perfect example of a single mother. When she was twenty-one, Iyabo gave birth to her first son, and two years later Priscilla was born. Iyabo Ojo’s children are a result of a terrific upbringing, as the actress combines her career and parenting duties with grace and elegance.
As years went by, Iyabo Ojo and her daughter became an inseparable duo. Their social media pages are filled with a whole lot of posts and pictures of the two of them. They were seen numerous times wearing matching clothes and even recorded a couple of dance routines together. The charisma oozing from the mommy-daughter team has had a significant influence on their followers, as thousands of fans now want to have a baby girl of their own.
Recently, The daughter of a veteran Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo, keep hitting the social media. The young girl named Priscilla keep hitting the social media, and a lot of people are famzing her.
Priscilla is an influencer and brand ambassador to many brands like Sunglassesandmore, Hegai and Esther Cosmetics, Cassie Hair etc. she also has her own clothing line and has appeared in several musical features with top Nigerian singers like Lil Kesh and Korede Bello. 19 year old is also a Youtuber.
Below are 7 things you probably didn’t know about Iyabo Ojo’s daughter, Priscilla Ojo;
Her full name is Priscilla Ajoke Ojo and she was born on the 13th of March, 2001.
2. She graduated from secondary school in the year 2016.
3. Priscilla Ojo gained admission into Babcock University and matriculated in 2017.
4. Priscilla Ojo is a brand Ambassador to several brands in Nigeria.
5. Priscilla is also a dedicated part-time Nollywood actress as she has featured in some movies and also interested to be a movie star just like her beautiful mother.
6. She has a clothing line where she sells ladies’ wears.
7. She has over 1.5 million fans across social media
See her lovely photos below: