It is quite common to see Nigerian celebs serving bestie goals but quite rare to see their kids doing the same. However, Nigerian music stars, Davido and Tiwa Savage’s kids, Imade and Jamil, seem to have hit things off.
The little kids who seem to also attend the same school have gained numerous fans due to their cute and interesting friendship.
Fans have noted how close these kids are and their relationship is nothing short of celebrity kid’s bestie goals.
Today we have gathered some sweet moments of the two kids being wonderful friends. See below:
1. Imade and Jamil doing the fruit snacks challenge:
2. Imade and Jamil in class learning their numbers in Yoruba
3. Imade and JamJam on a play date. ‘I’m a girl’, Imade told Jamil during their argument
View this post on Instagram
I’m having the longest day running errands but this video @tiwasavage just sent me of @realimadeadeleke & Jamjam arguing over video games is cracking me up! When Imade changed it for Jamil when she was tryna explain to him at 1st had me screaming 😂😂 #TheseKidsAreSoFiesty #Besties #ShePlayedTheImAGirlCard #JamilIssaCoolCat 😎
4. Chief Chef Imade and Jamil
5. Jamil and Imade stunting in designer wears on Imade’s 5th birthday
6. Imade and JamJam singing their hearts out during their Christmas presentation
7. Jamil already a style icon at such a young age with Imade right there beside him:
8. Karate Kids, Nigerian edition:
9. Designer kids:
10. Omo Yoruba:
Just recently, we reported about Imade Adeleke and Jamil Balogun participating in the viral fruit snacks challenge.
In the opening part of the video, Jamjam and Imade could be seen side by side at the dining table as Tiwa emptied a sachet of candy in their snack bowls.
She, however, instructed them not to touch the candy until she returns. Moments after the singer left the room, the cute ones were seen hilariously debating if they should eat the candy or not.
See Video below