The internet is filled with steps to attain success in life. However, not everyone of those means are practicable. Bolanle Ninalowo shared his guide and there are 10 of them. The Nigerian actor insists in an Instagram post;
“You will not attain Success in Life until you are Self-Aware.
Which of these speaks directly to you?
1. Allow yourself to be a beginner. No one starts off being great. Do the best you can until you know better. Once you know better, do better.
2. Stop running away. Breathe. Be where you are. You’re where you’re supposed to be at this very moment. Every step and experience is necessary.
3. Use disappointment and frustration to motivate you rather than annoy you. Be mindful. You are in control of the way you respond to life.
4. You are not a product of your circumstances. You are a product of your decisions. It’s about deciding to NOT let your frustration or fear decide your future.
5. Don’t compare your progress with that of others. We all need our own time to travel our own distance. Focus on the step you are taking now, and make the best of it.
6. In a culture that seeks instant results, we must learn the beauty of effort, patience, and perseverance. Be strong, present, and steadfast. Stick to your positive daily rituals.
7. Patience is a genuine expression of confidence, acceptance, serenity, and faith in your own ability. It’s a sign of strength. Practice it.
8. As you face life’s inevitable obstacles, remember, it’s far better to be exhausted from lots of effort and learning, than to be tired of doing absolutely nothing.
9. Your struggle is part of your story. Being rejected from something you want often means you are being directed toward something you need…to take the next best step forward.
10. No life story is one chapter long. No chapter tells the whole tale. No mistake defines who you are. Keep turning the pages that need to be turned.
May God bless you �
Only he is �”.