A Nigerian singer identified as Suni, took to Instagram to warn Nigerians as he narrowly escaped being killed by thunder while listening to music with an earpiece.

The singer who admitted stumbling upon posts warning about gadgets and the dangers of electrocution when used while connected to a power source, added that it all fell on deaf ears until his near-death experience.

Suni who warned Nigerians as he recounted how he escaped being killed by thunder wrote;

How aware I am about how undeserving I am, of the life, the health, But God loves me regardless.. Because there is no other explanation how i survived something some would tag “Fatal” The rain last night came with a rumbling sky, Eye blinding lightning and ominous thunder strikes, i most times stumble upon posts warning about gadgets and the dangers of electrocution when used while connected to a power source, but ofcourse it falls on deaf ears, and so last night I did it again for the umpteenth time “Listening to music with an earpiece while charging my phone in a feeble attempt to shut out the very loud thunder rumble” Before the last one struck!! It sent a direct current into the house which blew the bulbs and electrocuted me through my phone!!

I could feel my blood draining from my body, I couldn’t let go of the phone even with that vigorous vibration till i was thrown from where i sat which disconnected the phone and stopped what would have been.. With a swollen face, Blood shot eyes,Numb feeling in my mouth and a very sharp wincing sound in my ear, I AM ALIVE!! God Did it Again!!!