As the elections draw closer, the umbrellas, brooms and other party symbols are out to lie to us again but God is ready for them.
On January 29th, members of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) held their campaign in Kebbi state and as they sought protection from God against the devil, they forgot they were the devils and fell to their place.
Don’t believe us? Watch the clip
A'uzu billahi minasheitani rajimi (Seek protection from the DEVIL) & podium collapsed.
I hope members of @OfficialPDPNig involved in the mishap during the campaign podium disaster are okay. I pray they are all okay. We may oppose @atiku but we wish you well. #ElectionisNotWar pic.twitter.com/bDyMZBwCwb
— Kayode Ogundamisi (@ogundamisi) January 28, 2019
Now, we can’t help but think about why the podium collapsed at that moment. Was it because that man adjusted the umbrella? Or is there a deeper meaning?
1. We all know our politicians are famous for half-assed projects so they must have stolen the money allocated for the table, hence the shaky stucture
Let them feel the pain!
2. Somebody at that gathering must be sleeping with another person’s wife and they needed to be ridiculed.
Oh don’t look at me like that. This is Nigeria. These things happen
3. You know how Wizkid said “All your man shall fall that day if you cross my lane o eh”? They probably annoyed Starboy and thought they would get away with it
Or thought Wizkid’s girlfriend, Teni, will not carry their case
We bet you didn’t know Teni was dating Wizkid
4. Did you see the number of people at the rally? The universe knew they were about to deceive hundreds thus, the fall
5. The speaker who was using two microphones and shouting ‘Poweeeerrr’ was getting on the universe’s nerves
Shouting power like a drunkard. No wonder he went down with the microphones
6. Or it could just be that their village people were having a boring day and decided to spice things up
Anyway, we have to contact the person who built the podium because we need more for other politicians. Lord let them fall!
Let them be falling anyhow. Left and right!