Fragrance often speaks of a woman more than her appearance. With its help, we create the first impression of ourselves, and also we can reveal all the facets of our taste and character. For this purpose, we will analyze the most popular perfumes and toilet waters of 2018 and some of the best perfume for women.
In 2017, the world saw many new female fragrances. Many celebrities, as well as fashion houses, worked hard to create new fragrances.
If you are in search of new fashionable perfume, checkout the following:
- Giorgio Armani – Si Passione
- Versace – Versace Pour Femme Dylan Blue
- Gucci – Gucci Bamboo Limited Edition
- Prada – Infusion De Rose
- Guerlain – Mon Guerlain
- Estee Lauder – Bronze Goddess Eau de Parfum
- Marc Jacobs – Daisy Kiss
- Valentino – Valentina Blush
- Yves Saint Laurent – Black Opium Floral Shock
Best perfume for women in2018
In 2018, not only new fragrances but also perfumes from past collections, whose names have become classics in the world of perfume and fashion are relevant. We have decided to divide the perfumes according to their groups to make your choice easier.
Before we name the perfumes that can be called the best in 2018, let’s remind you of the primary compositions:
To create a feminine effect, the best finishing touch will be a powdery perfume. Many celebrities and fashion houses created a large number of similar flavors. The most relevant of them will be:
- La Pausa Eau de Parfum by Chanel (the fragrance combines powder, iris, wood, and herbal notes and is suitable for daily use).
- Valentina Poudre from Valentino (perfume has a high resistance, as well as a composition of powder, vanilla, iris, sandalwood, and tuberose aromas).
- Kenzo Flower by Kenzo L’Elixir by Kenzo (despite the presence of powder notes, the perfume refers to the sweet group of aromas, since praline, raspberry, orange blossom, mandarin, and vanilla are noticeable in its bouquet).
- Love from Chloe (the perfume is highly resistant and belongs to the flower-power group, the composition feels iris, lilac, musky, rice, orange-orange shades framed in powder).
- Cry Baby Perfume Milk by Melanie Martinez (the composition combines milk, puddles, strawberry, iris and berry fragrance, framed by the notes of wood).
Fresh fragrances are universal. They are appropriate to be carried to the office, to business meetings, shopping and even on a date.
- Pure DKNY Verbena from Donna Karan (the aroma combines notes of seaweed, verbena, basil, peony, vetiver, and jasmine).
- Dream Eau de Toilette by Victoria’s Secret (perfume consists of sea and pion shades, the perfect flavor for the summer holidays).
- Roses & Chocolate from Mancera (bitter chocolate in combination with tangerines, bergamot, peach, and black currant will emphasize your personality and playfulness).
- La Petite Robe Noire Ma Robe Sous Le Vent from Guerlain (crimson, blueberry, orange, and musky shades are covered with vanilla fleece in sweet cotton wool, such perfume will melt the heart of even the most fastidious woman).
The fragrance of citrus fruits charges us with vigor and energy, emphasizing impeccable taste, originality, and activity. In 2018, these perfumes will be in high demand among women. You try these products:
- Mexx Woman from Mexx (perfume is distinguished by a rich combination of bergamot, lemon, currant, sandalwood and cedar aromatic bouquet).
- Cheap & Chic I Love Love from Moschino (the fragrance is a real citrus boom thanks to incoming lemon, orange, grapefruit and sugar shades).
- In Love Again from Yves Saint Laurent (perfume reveals grapefruit, currant, blackberry, blueberry, apple and sandalwood aromatic paints with the addition of a peppery note of alcohol).
Eastern/spicy perfumes are filled with persistent essential oils, which allow them to remain for a long time while opening with new notes of the bouquet gathered in the bottle. Also, such a perfume is characterised by the sweetness and astringency of thick smells of coffee, honey, nuts, light alcohol.
The best and most popular spicy perfumes are the following:
- Black Opium from Yves Saint Laurent (in the basis lies coffee, as an addition appear: pink pepper, vanilla, cedar, jasmine).
- Aqua Allegoria Mandarine-Basilic from Guerlain (a thick honey aroma, complemented by fresh mandarin and piquant basil)
- Chanel № 19 Poudre from Chanel (the legendary aroma from Chanel is supplemented with iris oil, citrus and the pitch of the Iranian galbanum).
Best perfume for hot weather
Most girls know that for these seasons it is difficult to pick up the everyday perfume. After all, it should be light and unobtrusive, without a persistent long loop, and it should open as much as possible under the influence of high temperatures.
- Dior Miss Dior Eau de Parfum
This is one of the best creations of the “Dior” originally from France. The perfumer Francois Demachi made emphasis here on femininity, warm notes, each of which gives freshness, youth, expressiveness.
- Lacoste POUR FEMME
Outwardly, this fragrance looks simple compared to other female perfume. The bottle contains a strong aroma, creating an atmosphere of warmth and tenderness.
- Versace Eau de Parfum
Perfume of this brand symbolizes success, popularity, and achievements. It reveals rich shades and nutmeg smells, leaving an easy trail of soft notes of lotus, azalea, orchids, lilacs and some other flowers.
Choosing perfume, don`t forget that their purpose is to emphasize your taste and style, and not to form it. After all, fashion trends are fleeting, and self-confidence and beauty stay forever.
For summer, too sweet aromas aren`t very suitable, it is the best time for citrus and floral fragrances. We hope that our post will help you find your ideal fragrance.