If you want to get into the buying and selling business in Nigeria, DealDey is a good place to start! Today you will get all the answers you seek on how to work with one of the best sellers’ website in Nigeria! If you follow this easy step-by-step guide, then you will launch your sales business in no time! Continue reading if you want to make money right now!
How can I sell on DealDey?
Incase you are wondering why you need to sell on this website, you should know it provides a fantastic opportunity for your business to get some money out of the web platform! To start, simply follow the steps below.
Registration on DealDey Nigeria
- In the top right corner of the screen, select “Sell on DealDey”
- After that, you will be redirected straight to the merchant.dealdey.com
- You will need to fill in your email, phone number and password
- Select “Start Selling”
- You will get the verification code sent to your email
- Enter the verification code into the “verify number” section
- Select “Start Selling”.
Creating your profile:
- Now you need to fill in your profile details
- In the right corner of the screen, select the profile
- Fill in the basic details about yourself, your name, business, address, country and description of your business!
- When everything is done – select “Save Changes”.
- The banners and logos for this section are optional. Fill in the data which you think is necessary for your online store. When you are done with your profile, you will get the green ticket! However, you will still need to go through the Bank Verification and Profile Completion process to get new deals in the DealDey seller zone.
It is now time to learn about getting new deals for your company! When you have registered and completed your company profile, you can access the “New Deal” section!
- Select “New Deal”;
- Choose “New Service Deal”;
- Decide whether your deal has multiple options? For instance, if you sell rice with chicken or fried potatoes with meat. Just select “yes” or “no” in this section!
- Give a catchy title to your deal to attract clients. For instance: Super Lunch Box for just N900!
- Select the category where you want to post your deal. For instance, the best-suited category for the above mentioned deal will be “Food and Drink”;
- Select the date for your deal;
- Choose the expiry date of your deal;
- Select the original price;
- Enter the deal price;
- Choose the sales quantity
- You will need to upload the images of your product on DealDey
- Do you have multiple service locations? Choose yes if it’s true
- If you have only one location, then choose “No”
- When you have chosen “multiple locations,” select “Add another address” to fill in the addresses.
- Do not forget that the deal should be descriptive. You will need to add as many strategic points on the deal as you want. The main goal for you is to sell your product or service.
- If you want to complete your deal later – select “Save as Draft”
- If you have completed your deal proposition – choose “Submit”
- When you submit your deal, you will need to crop the uploaded image so it can fit the deal.
- You can always make changes to the deal by just clicking “Edit”
- You should click the “Confirm” button when you finish your deal.
What the DealDey seller should remember:
- The minimum deals start date is 48 hours after posting.
- The deals should be featured for a minimum of 7 days and maximum of 30 days.
- The default expiration date will be installed for 21 days. You can change it!
- When you enter the deal title, you should remember that every word in the title should start with a CAPITAL letter! For instance: Super Lunch Box!
- The price reference is a link to confirm the original price of the product.
- You should remember that weight is to be entered in kilograms! It is needed to calculate the shipping charges!
- Images of your deal should not extend 670 x 414 pixels!
- If you want to clone deals – it will not be a problem! All deals can be easily duplicated and edited if need be!
Processing orders on DealDey!
- You will need to confirm Items ordered by customers.
- Do not forget to pack these items.
- If you need ‘Customer Shipping Details’ – they are clearly displayed on the label of the order!
- You can drop off this order at the delivery location! Do not forget to put the DealDey invoice in it!
- You will need to update the order status when it is shipped;
- You can track the shipment and confirm delivery!
- If it has been delivered, update the status to “Delivered”!
Money Managing on DealDey
- Available balance – this section is for DealDey merchants whose items were delivered and verified.
- Available Delivery Charge Balance – this section contains the shipping cost of the items that have been delivered.
- Beneficiary Details – These details are to be inputted after the first sale!
Message Center on DealDey
Do not forget to stay in contact with your customers using the message center of DealDey! It is your opportunity to reach out to the customers and even offer more products. Depending on how polite you are to the customers, you can expect to start a long-lasting relationships with them! It is necessary that every business makes their clients happy!
No magic trick is needed to sell or buy items on the DealDey platform! Nonetheless, you will need to dedicate a lot of efforts to make your business successful. Therefore, online sales are not for lazy people who want to earn some money quickly, but for dedicated and hard-working merchants who are ready to deliver their products to the customers!
Once you start selling on DealDey, it is necessary to keep up the pace and ensure customers’ satisfaction – that is the only way you will earn good money!