Senator of common sense, Ben Murray-Bruce was born in Lagos on 18th February 1956 to Mullighan and Margaret Murray-Bruce from Akassa in Bayelsa State; and between them, they have 12 highly successful children.
Ben Murray-Bruce’s late father founded the Domino Group.
Bruce is the founder of the Silverbird Group conglomerate and currently represents Bayelsa East senatorial district. He turns 60 on 18th February 2016.
In no particular order, here are some of Senator Ben Murray-Bruce’s immediate family members.
1. Mrs. Margaret Murray-Bruce – 89-year-old Murray-Bruce matriarch
2. Mr. William Murray-Bruce – Director, Finance Department and the Management Information Systems of Domino Group
3. Mr. Michael Murray-Bruce – Managing Director, Domino Group
4. Mrs. Joy Murray-Bruce Jonah – Executive Director, Domino Group
5. Mr. Roy Murray-Bruce – President, Silverbird Group (made up of Silverbird Communication-Rhythm FM and Silverbird Television-; Silverbird Cinemas; Silverbird Productions; Silverbird Properties; Silverbird Film Distribution; and Silverbird Malls)
6. Mr. Guy Murray-Bruce – President of Entertainment at The Silverbird Group
7. Mr. Billy Murray-Bruce – Executive Director, Domino Group
8. Ms. Philomena Murray-Bruce – Executive Director, Domino Group
Compiled by Jumi Rhodes