Graphic photos: Beauty queen gets severely burnt in gas explosion (See Before and After Photos)


Chinenye woke up at about 6am on the fateful day this happened to her to boil water to bathe for work.

She turned on the gas and struck the matches, it didn’t come on. Then she did it again, and the explosion that will change her life happened. The fire threw her against the door, and then blocked her exit. According to her, she didn’t know the force that got her on her feet. She entered the fire and rushed out of the kitchen to the room, the fire chased her out, the rug where she was standing on got burnt.

On-Air Personality Blossom Emechebe at Anambra Broadcasting Service – ABS is rallying up donations for her on her Facebook page.

See more photos after the cut.