1. At this point, only rich people can buy pizza.
This economy is not even joking. Pizza price is like house rent. Ahn ahn ??
— BollyLomo (@ItsBollyLomo) August 16, 2016
2. When someone is talking about one nonsense independence.
"You're an adult, you should be independent."
In this economy? pic.twitter.com/erETHkjeg3
— Abike (@Jollz) September 3, 2016
3. When your account balance is the stuff nightmares are made of.
This economy won't even let you enjoy the weather.. You'll want to stay cuddled in bed but your bank account will be disturbing your dreams?
— The Elixir. (@TheLotaChukwu) September 5, 2016
4. Children are God’s gifts, but this economy is saying something else sha.
If you're trying to get pregnant in this recession, I'm not your guy.
— Ayorinde ?? (@OtherBukowski) September 14, 2016
5. It’s time to put that stubborn onigbese on speed-dial.
— SHOWBIZ Nigeria (@Extratainment) May 26, 2016
6. When someone asks you to buy iPhone 7 for them.
iPhone 7 in this economy ?? pic.twitter.com/iemgHBUdEH
— Ore-Dan (@TheOfficialOre) September 7, 2016
7. Who has time for marriage abeg?
8. The worst thing that can happen to anybody:
When they steal your car in this Buhari economy pic.twitter.com/3wt1DXKDmB
— Your Favorite Uncle (@unclevee) September 8, 2016
9. Don’t let any 419 carry your money o!
Ladies I need you to harden your hearts this season too many love scams happening in this economy. Don't lend him money until you're married
— #NotInCourtRoom502 (@CheRox) September 11, 2016
10. No time to waste energy on yama yama relationships.
11. This one about asoebi and rice.
But wait! Is that some of you are not aware that bag of rice is 22k?
Asoebi and rice are now dragging for superiority.
— Va Va Voom. (@Temituoyo_E) August 26, 2016