No wonder he was loved by many… Below is the List of Unforgetable things Audu did for the good people of Kogi.
– He built the Obajana cement factory which he later handed over to Dangote.
– The Kogi State Confluence Radio Station.
– He provided hundreds of transformers that was shared among the 21 LGAs of the state.
– He built the State Confluence Beach Hotel.
– He constructed the Lokoja township road as well as those of “Most” of the LGAs.
– He Built the Kogi State University.
– He renovated some of the water boards in some of the LGAs and built some for other LGAs.
– He built thousands of housing units for the State workers.
– He facilitated the mounting of several police post across the state to beef up security.
– He built the Kogi state Diagnostic Hospital.
– He renovated all the state General Hospitals across the 21 LGAs.
– He created the additional LGAs that were later scrapped.
– He built high standard State Secretariat for the workers.
– He built the State Government House in Lokoja.
– He Renovated and constructed some Governor’s Lodges across the state.
– He constructed the State Motor Park and donated buses to all LGAs, individuals and groups in the bid to empower them.
– He employed thousands of youths into the state Government, First Bank etc.