Graphic Photos: See How Passengers In Danfo Bus Got Badly Burnt After Fuel Explosion

557

Passengers in a commercial bus were badly burnt this afternoon when the fuel stored in a keg at the back of the vehicle exploded due to heat. The danfo bus caught first after it turned at Chevron Roundabout in Lekki, Lagos. Immediately the bus caught fire, passengers in the vehicle started struggling out of the bus but the ones at the back weren’t so lucky as they were badly burnt in the explosion. This is so sad! People storing fuel in their vehicles due to fuel scarcity. The photos are graphic. Continue to see them…