Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [See Photo]


Australia & Nigerian

An Australian teenager, 19-year-old, Audrey Pekin, has told of how she was brutally raped twice by a Nigerian, Henry Alafu, on Christmas Eve in Bali while holidaying with her family. Audrey says Henry lured her to his property where he assaulted her and then assaulted her again in a taxi as she tried to flee.

Alafu told Ms Pekin a party was taking place a nearby villa, and the pair agreed to go to it together.

According to ACA, during in taxi ride to the home, Ms Pekin began to feel unwell due to her type 1 DIABETES.

Inside the house, Alafu locked the door and forced Ms Pekin to the bed where he allegedly attacked her.

He went from a man to a monster. I can’t quite describe the feeling, the sadness, to know what was about to happen and that I would or could not have done anything to stop it.

I was literally shaking and drooling… I threw some very feeble punches, but I could not move my arms…I could not move anything.’

Ms Pekin believed she was safe when a cab picked her up, only for Alafu to force his way into the cab and again allegedly rape her.
He kept trying to kiss me… he molested me in the back of the taxi for everyone, for the taxi driver, to see. He wouldn’t stop.’

Ms Pekin escaped the cab when it got back into the city of Kuta, when Alafu stalked after her again.

‘He loped after me… he was laughing – he was taunting me,’ she told ACA.

It was only after another man, believed to be a fellow Australian, saw Ms Pekin was distressed and stepped in to help her.

‘I wish I could find that man… he deserves a medal, that man SAVED my life,’ Ms Pekin said.

Ms Pekin’s sister, Frances, discovered her on the floor of her HOTEL ROOM hours later.

‘She wasn’t even on the bed – she was NEXT to the bed crying, shaking… in that moment I knew something, the worst had happened,’ Frances Pekin said, according to the report.

The family rushed Ms Pekin to hospital, where doctors found her entire body covered in bruises.

‘He was crushing me, he nearly suffocated me… He could have killed me,’ Ms Pekin said.

The 19-year-old then had a ‘virginity TEST at Sanglah Hospital, which she said was similar to a ‘third assault’.

‘The TEST was horrible, It was invasive… It was painful.’

The test not only confirmed to police Ms Pekin had been raped, but it also revealed she had contracted a sexually transmitted infection in the attack.

Four of Alafu’s friends were arrested in a raid on the property on January 14, however it is believed he had escaped by that point.

Police tracking revealed his phone was later used in Jakarta before being deactivated. His Facebook account was later opened from Nigeria.

The Pekin family was paid more than $14,000 in legal fees over four days to proceed with the case.

Interpol was notified last week that Alafu is a wanted man. The Pekins are currently waiting for Interpol to issue a red notice for his arrest, which would allow the Australian government to push for Mr Alafu’s arrest.” Dailymail reports.