Popular TV presenter, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu is now engaged to his girlfriend, Cynthia Obianodo. The engagement took place two nights ago at Sakura, a Japanese restaurant in Victoria Island. Here are some things you didn’t know about Cynthia Obianodo.
1. She’s the daughter of the chairman of the popular transport company (The Young Shall Grow Motors) Chief Vincent Obianodo.
2. They couples met at Ebuka’s friends wedding party (Lamide Adedeji) in November, 2014.
3. She attended Corona secondary school (2001-2007).
4. She studied Human resource management at the University of Hertfordshire (2008-2011)
5. She works at Rocks as their Human resource manager (October 2011-till date.).